What It's Like to Manage a Liquor Store
Managing a Liquor Store
- •Never boring in a good way & sometimes not a good way.
- •Do I have stories....
- •Work 6 days a weeks since I live in Texas I get one day off. Thank "God" for Sunday's literally. lol
- •I see some customers everyday, everyday, everyday.
- •I feel like I'm a hustler, hustling booze. Oh, yeah I am.
- •It's a lot of work, from putting orders together to putting the liquor on the shelves. Smiling & being helpful even when your not really feeling it.
- •Though I've had the great pleasure to be able to take care of my family with my job choice.
- •I have also traveled to California Vineyards, Jack Daniels Distillery in Tennessee, Washington Vineyards, Oregon Vineyards, Barbados Rum Distilleries, & South American Vineyards in Chile & Argentina.
- •Yo, I love my job!!!!