Smells With Which I Would Probably Have An FBO Relationship, But "It's Complicated"
Crazy world, lotta smells, am I right? 👃🤔
- •Lysol® disinfectant sprayThe smell of clean! But I've accidentally inhaled enough of this stuff that it's probably taken a year or two from my lifespan. It's complicated.
- •Freshly cut grassSmells like the carefree summers of my youth and innocence. But also makes me cringe at how all those little cut grass bits will stick to your shoes/feet/everything the next morning when it's dewey. It's complicated.
- •Green hand sanitizerThe smell of the scores of doctor appointments I have had throughout my lifetime. Hateful but like also strangely comforting? It's complicated.
- •Axe® body sprayAh, the memories of preteen insecurity and middle school hallway axe bombs. But also ingrained in my psyche as a desirable manly smell? It's complicated.
- •Campfire smokeDitto with the grass thing. Sticks to you like nobody's business... so wrong and yet so right. It's complicated.
- •Cinnabon® in the mallWHY MUST YOU HAUNT ME SO (it's complicated)
- •That's it, smells. We're through.
- •(But like)