7 Presidential Facts
- •George Washington teeth were made of elephant and walrus tusk and of cow, hippo,and even human teeth!
- •Thomas Jefferson served the first French fries in America at Monticello.
- •John Quincy Adams brought two thing to the White House: a pet alligator and a pool table.
- •William Henry Harrison was president for 31 days. He died after catching pneumonia from giving his inauguration speech in the rain without a coat.
- •William Howard Taft got stuck in a bathtub.
- •Calvin Coolidge, "silent cal", sat next to a women women who bet a friend she could get him to say more than 2 words. His response? "You lose"
- •George H. Bush babes broccoli from the White House.