Film & TV Moments That Without Fail Make Me Cry
Every damn time.
- •The final scene in PocahontasThe Colors of the Wind instrumental? SOBBING
- •The Boy Meets World series finaleIt's all wrapped up so nicely. OPENLY WEEPING
- •When Shadow returns in Homeward BoundIf you aren't crying, you're dead inside.
- •When Leo dies on West WingBLINDED BY TEARS. The cast is truly somber because he passed away in real life.
- •The end of The NotebookI know it's cliche but I AM ONLY HUMAN.
- •When Jen dies on Dawson's CreekI WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS.
- •The series finale of Golden GirlsEverything was changing, but they loved one another!
- •Sweets' death on BonesWHY DID THIS HAPPEN?! WHY?! I WAS NOT READY.
- •Most of the deaths in the final Harry Potter installmentI understand the literary value logically but JK why did you have to BREAK MY HEART?
- •THIS LIST IS TOO SAD
- •Here's a reward for getting through it