Things I Always Forget
"I can't remember what I've forgotten!" -Neville Longbottom and me
- •The exact thing I went to the grocery store to buyEVERY DAMN TIME. And I always realize it as I am driving away.
- •The spelling of "restaurant"Honestly I have not explanation. For some reason when I am writing or typing this word, all logic escapes me. I am ashamed.
- •The reason I calledBut it's been nice to catch up.
- •Board/card game rulesI refuse to read them, but my memory of them will come back in phases as I teach them to you, likely as we both get confused during the first round. Sorry.
- •Whether or not I locked the doorSpoiler alert: I did. But it'll keep me awake at night until I check.
- •Poop bags for my dogThis either results in a long trek to get a bag and a return trip to the scene of the crime for removal, or my delicately placing nearby leaves and grass over the poop whilst looking around in a semi-suspicious manner. I'm getting better about it though!
- •Bonus: Things I can always rememberObscure childhood memories, which months have 30 days, everyone's name and birthday, random trivia, my reusable grocery bags, and that thing you said that time.