Already on li.st? Open in app.
Not simply my favorite but objectively perfect seasons that elevated the medium. Only the vaguest of spoilers ahead.
- •Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2A show grows up before our very eyes. It starts so silly and ends so sadly. In an era where 22 episode seasons seem bloated, this seemed to accomplish more than possible in a mere 22 hours.
- •Friday Night Lights Season 1Clear eyes. Full hearts. Has there ever been a more satisfying, emotional arc than that of this small Texas town, full of diverse, complicated, flawed and good characters, going from heartbreak to triumph in one perfect season?
- •Mad Men Season 1. And 2. And 3. And 4. And 5. And 6. Was there a season 7?What? It's my list. I don't need to tell you why every season of Mad Men was a well-balanced tone poem. Even its most frustrating moments contributed to its perfection. Like whatever AMC did at the end with splitting the final season in half. Still perfect.
If you've never gone down the rabbit hole that is your Instagram search tab stop reading right now and save yourself.
- •Dance InstagramThe Irish step dancing fandom is real.
- •Mormon mom InstagramHot and stylish moms with three or more children.
- •Gymnastics InstagramYou know you're in too deep when you start mentally critiquing girls' beam routines meanwhile you haven't moved from your couch in three hours.