I went to Vegas for the weekend
For the first time since I was fourteen. Thoughts ensue below.
- •If you spend more than four days there I need to know HOW and I need to see a report of a full body physical once a week from your doctor who must actually be licensed.
- •I respect the hustle of those who work there on a daily basis and deal with the drunk idiots (me) visiting there.
- •I didn't know you could still smoke indoors in places. Let's kick this one to the curb.
- •Gambling doesn't do it for me. But other stupid behavior definitely ensues while there anyway.
- •What the hell is Buffalo Bill's and who decides to stop there? Like yeah, we're almost to Vegas but why go there when we can just go to Buffalo Bill's, named after the serial killer from Silence of the Lambs?
- •Vegas also sort of seems like the epitome of what everyone hates about America - excessive greed and excessive amounts of bad food.
- •I think I'm set on Vegas for at least another ten years but please let me know your thoughts on it.