Things I Can Tell Other People But Can't Seem To Tell Myself
- •Time can really heal a lot of wounds. Maybe not all, but a lot more than you would expect.
- •Your value isn't dependent on how he/she treats you. Your value is based on how you love yourself.
- •People who don't help you grow as a person, challenge you to be better and learn each and every day, are people you don't really need to be around.
- •Sometimes you need to just take time for you. That's okay. Even if it feels like people don't notice you're gone, they probably do.
- •Love yourself unconditionally. You're the only one who is going to really, fully, 100 percent look out for yourself. Make it worth it.
- •Just because someone has been in your life for a long time, doesn't mean you shouldn't cut the cord if it's time.