Things I learned from Sex and the City
- •A group of best friends is sometimes all you need.And by sometimes, I mean most of the time. Once you find the right ones (I'm looking at you @catherinepowell), you're a lucky gal.
- •If you live in a rent controlled apartment, don't ever leave.Ever.
- •You can like shopping and still be a respected, hardworking woman.Not sure when shopping became associated with being vapid, shallow, and soul sucking.
- •Power comes in all forms.Thanks to Samantha for this one.
- •New York, while sometimes I feel suffocated, angry, stressed, and sad all at once, is the best city in the entire world.