LET'S TALK ABOUT PARCHEESI
The "royal game of India" is actually THE WORST
- •First of all: how dare you
- •I was always left out of family parcheesi games (youngest kid problems), I think that's the root of my distaste
- •Also I feel like parcheesi has no sympathy when it screws me overAt least "Sorry!" is literally called sorry. Like honestly I respect that game for that singular reason.
- •THE COLOR SCHEME IS DEPRESSING
- •For a board game as simple as parcheesi, it takes way too long. Far too long.
- •Ok let's address the stupid ladder into the middle. Like I already made it around this ridiculously long track, now I have to take this giant extra step to get my piece into the middle?????Parcheesi I'm sorry but this is inexcusable
- •There were always house rules and they always had me trippin hardcoreAlso Nina always won and it was stupid that is all