60s Guys I Really Fancy
As in, guys from the 60s, NOT guys IN their 60s. Although technically these guys would be like in their 70s right now. Whatever. You know what I mean.
- •Alain DelonThe French actor, who's likely the prettiest person I've ever seen before. I could stare at pictures of him all day.
- •Michael CaineI honestly love Michael Caine in any shape or form that he comes in, but I have to admit that 60s Michael is very attractive in a weird, scholarly way.
- •Paul McCartneyThey didn't call him The Cute Beatle for nothing. He is the definition of cute. Those big eyes and long lashes always get me.
- •Marlon BrandoSuch a no-brainer. Brando was so freaking handsome it's almost hard to look at him. Check that smolder.
- •Bob DylanNot really a conventional choice, because let's face it—he's no Paul McCartney. But I still think he's a cute little puppy.
- •Sidney PoitierAlways looks like the coolest guy in the world no matter what. And man, he can really work a suit. So, so handsome.
- •Robert RedfordHe had a bit of a scruffy thing going on, but I dig it. Rugged and handsome.
- •Clint EastwoodEven though you kind of scare me nowadays, you were an absolute stud back in the day Mr. Eastwood.
- •Paul NewmanJesus, look at those eyes. Omg he was so beautiful. This is not real life.
- •Dick Van DykeThought he was charming as hell in Mary Poppins, but I cannot stop watching The Dick Van Dyke Show. I mean look at this guy? So freaking cute.