Favorite John Cusack Movies
Because who doesn't love John Cusack?
- •Better Off Dead (1985)Weird and trippy movie, but 80s John Cusack is prime so it's all good.
- •The Sure Thing (1985)This movie is a weird combination of an odd-ball humor and a cutesy romantic comedy. I love it X1000.
- •Stand By Me (1986)He was barely in this, but he was an adorable older brother to Gordo. As one of my favorite movies of all time, it had to make the list.
- •Say Anything... (1989)Lloyd Dobler is probably the nicest movie boyfriend of all time. I mean, some might argue that holding a boombox outside of your girlfriend's window and blaring Peter Gabriel is a little creepy and excessive. I mean whatever, it's fine. I wouldn't mind.
- •Eight Men Out (1988)A great baseball film, even though it's not really about baseball.
- •Grosse Pointe Blank (1997)If I was ever hypothetically in need of a hitman, I would definitely hire Martin Blank. A+ for a bomb soundtrack.
- •High Fidelity (2000)A++ for the soundtrack. Even though Rob Gordon is a huge asshole, I somehow still kinda like him. I'm sure he'd have a ball making lists on this app.
- •Serendipity (2000)A totally underrated holiday film. I don't care what anyone says because I love this damn movie. It's frustrating and cute and I have a crush on both John and Kate Beckinsale.
- •Identity (2003)Strange psychological thiller that never fails to freak me out every time I watch it.
- •Grace Is Gone (2007)I think I might've cried actual buckets watching this. It's a quiet film but very poignant and sincere. Definite a flood warning here.
- •Love & Mercy (2014)The Beach Boys like I've never seen them before. Powerful film that also made me cry.