What I'd do for them if I had friends who visited me down here in Cape Town
Everyone wants to be a good host if they live in Cape Town. (Be advised; I may insist on making dinners at the house & do come on a Thursday and leave on a Monday if it's for the weekend).
- 1.Drive down the East Coast from Somerset West to Kleinmond then find a spot in the country for late lunch.
- 2.Take them to Durbanville Hills Restaurant for a bright sunny afternoon lunch. It's quiet, remote and beautifully scenic.
- 3.We've to visit Waterfront, Canal Walk - do random things. Then Kirstenborsch gardens and drop by have coffee at my favorite coffee place - Bootleggers in Kenilworth.
- 4.We might do a tour of Cape Town (always the Blue Route) on the tour bus, and end off things in Claremont Cavendish for a Prestige Cine movie.
- 5.Take them Hillsong Church for a morning worship and then to campus and tell them all about my research 😊