THINGS I'VE HEARD SAID IN WRITERS ROOMS
I said one of these things.
- •I can't watch black and white movies.
- •I've never seen Monty Python.
- •We did that on The Torkelsons.
- •I don't watch our episodes. (from a showrunner)
- •Thank God we're invading Iraq.
- •But this was back when AIDS was a thing.
- •The only silver bullet that will help the show run more smoothly is the one [our showrunner] puts in his own head.
- •Larry David might come through here for a location scout but do not look at him.
- •Stop crying.
- •[after a pilot table read] The network threw out our script so let's pitch on some show ideas that could take place on the sets we've already built.