Already on li.st? Open in app.
life of a metalsmith
- •burning white out
- •burning hair
- •liver of sulfursmells like rotten eggs
- •copper oxidation
- •jamit comes in such a tiny jar!!! but i buy it because it's the only one my grocery store sells that doesn't have any added sugars or unnecessary ingredients
- •breadwish i had time to make my own every week ☹️
- •avocadosthey're like $2.50 each rn so i haven't been buying any 😥
- •etched copper brooches
- •fern broochthis photo is pretty early in the process
- •more recentlyit's been through a lot tbh but i will finish it on monday
- •if you spill oil in the kitchen wipe it off the counter and rub it on your skin like lotion
- •don't wash your jeans unless they are very dirty/smelly
- •wear your shoes until they fall apart
ranked by how likely you are to find them in my fridge
- 8.cashewhonestly i've never had it because it is always the most expensive. i've heard it's similar to almond milk but a little creamier.
- 7.ricesuper thin. probably best for like cereal and oats.
- 6.oatvery sweet naturally. good for cereal and baking.
- •let me start off by saying that i am new to thisi watched The True Cost this summer and decided to make a change
- •so i haven't bought too much clothing since thenand what i have bought is mostly thrifted
- •i highly recommend underwear from wearpact.com and i assume the rest of their products are good tooi'm going to order a pair of socks soon so i'll let ya'll know about those when they arrive
just living my life
- •sweater:blood, ramen broth, hot sauce, coffee, chocolate
- •jeans:coffee, light pink oil paint, blue pen, black sharpie, machine grease, white out, blood, more blood
- •socks:idk probably some dirt
- •i only by plant foods#vegan
- •i only buy sustainably produced and fairly traded new clothing (or i buy second hand)if you're looking for new undies, check out wearpact.com. the documentary, The True Cost explains the importance of this pretty well.
- •i only buy fair trade coffeei try to always buy fair trade chocolate too but i slip up with that more.
- •i try to buy organic food when i can afford itgotta save the planet one potato at a time
a little late for national poetry day but what the heck. i wrote this piece over the past few months and won a poetry slam with it a few days ago.
- •the sink stopped leaking but this kid still rolls the wrong wayi mean, the handles turn the wrong way.
- •my dad does this thing where gets real savvy when he's drunk and tries to fix the kitchen sinkor his relationship with his kids, or his marriage.
- •he come drunk and we play cards and my mom burns her hands in hot wateri mean, my dad bangs his fists on the table. i mean, he's got a hot temper.
there are all kinds of like ~specialty~ vegan candies, but i feel like listing common candies that happen to be vegan is more relevant
- 5.dum dums
- 4.swedish fish
- 3.smartiessmarties are the most school/workplace friendly candy because they are produced in a nut free and gluten free facility and they're vegan!!