As a survivor of sexual assault I need you to know
- •That the Internet isn't safe for me right now
- •Because no matter which social media app I open I'm greeted with Brock Turner's faceAnd articles I can barely read the headlines of without crying
- •I can't figure out my feelings because I'm glad the Internet is in uproar and all of the articles my friends are sharing are very much against Brock Turner
- •But it's still really triggering and upsetting??? And I know I'm not the only person who's struggling with this, but it doesn't seem like anyone else is talking about it?
- •Idk help me feel my feelings list app pals
- •Is there a way to make victims and survivors feel safe to open Facebook in the wake of highly publicized sexual assaults?