HOW I'M SPENDING THIS RAINY DAY
It is unusually warm for Central New York today. It has been raining since I woke up this morning.
- •Listening to Fragment by Library Tapes on repeat
- •Reading Into the Dark & Emptying Field by Rachel McKibbensRachel is such a beautiful person and her poetry makes me hurt in a really important way.
- •Looking out my window and wondering if I somehow slept through winter
- •Drinking tea ☕️And consequently peeing every 10 minutes
- •Maybe baking muffins if I ever get out of my blanket cocoon
- •Edit: I just remembered I have to do laundry ☹️