METALSMITHING AND ME
Thanks for the request! 🌞
- •I'm a student at a tech school, but I began my time here as an industrial design student.My college is primarily an engineering school but it has a killer art program.
- •I loved industrial design in concept but hated all of the work I was producing.
- •I had heard of the metals and jewelry design program and decided to check it out.I met the chair of my major, took a very long tour, and fell in love. (I know that's a lil cliché but I am so serious)
- •So now, I've spent one semester in the studio and I've produced some really cool stuff that I am really proud of! ⭐️I can not imagine spending my life doing anything but this.
- •I have a long way to go, but I am so happy.I am so motivated to keep learning.
- •This locket is the piece I am the most proud of from this semester.It is titled Apollo.
- •I have spent about 6,500 hours in my studio this semester and they are collectively some of the best hours of my life.