THINGS I ALWAYS HAVE WITH ME
- •At least one brown, 5x8, paperback, unruled, moleskineThis is where I sketch jewelry designs, take notes on metalsmithing processes, and doodle.
- •At least one college ruled notebook of similar size.I prefer the cheap spiral bound ones from the dollar store, but right now I have a bunch of white moleskines.
- •Many pens and fine-tipped felt markers.I prefer blue ink, but I always have a black pen and usually a red or green as well.
- •Wallet.Cash, debit card, tiny pic of my brother as a child. Mostly to buy food on campus.
- •Water bottle.Fuck plastic waste yo.
- •Student ID and my keys.Always in my left pocket.
- •Phone.But never my charger. Always in my right pocket.
- •Lush None Of Your Beeswax lip balm.
- •Hand cream.And yet my hands are always dry and sad.