WINTER BREAK READING LIST
Visiting my parents means catching up on everything I've been meaning to read. Most of these are poetry books.
- •Flatscreen by Adam WilsonMy girlfriend bought it for me months ago. I'm almost finished. It's pretty good but uses some problematic/hurtful language.
- •To Ex-Girlfriends (Who I Have Pocket-Dialed.) by Hanif AbdurraqibHas a really cool black on black cover. Went to see him read a while back, talked about Twitter, bought his book.
- •Endowing Vegetables With Too Much Meaning by Kevin KantorHe did a really incredible reading at my college recently and I got to open up for him along with a couple other poets!!
- •Into the Dark & Emptying Field by Rachel McKibbensOne of my favorite people. She did a birthday poetry reading with some really cool poets and I bought this from her after.
- •This zine by Erich HaygunHe sold me the last copy at the poetry reading for Rachel McKibbens's birthday.
- •.And this is how he signed it.
- •Let me know what you're reading!!
- •No Matter the Wreckage by Sarah KayAs great as you think it'd be, and surprisingly (and pleasantly) varied from her popular work.Suggested by @foodnetwork