The inspiration to my current style aesthetic
- •Julia Roberts in My Best Friends WeddingBig hair, tiny shirt, bra optional. I'm all about iiiiit.
- •Wednesday AddamsThe modesty, the colors, the lil flowers that contradict the attitude. Count me in as a Wednesday wannabe.
- •Rachel Green, of courseWho isn't inspired by this icon. Never forget this plaid skirt/knee high socks combo, but all her other outfits too.
- •Winona Ryder in HeathersWinona in everything, really. I'm partial because people say I look like her. But the style is so spot on! This outfit is so cute and makes her murdering 5x more badass. Love the lil bralette type crop top.
- •CluelessDuh!!! All 3 girls!! Knee socks and plaid and crop tops are my shit, if you haven't noticed. Let me in your clique!
- •Taylor Swift 2015I just really love crop tops and she has really been working em!! Actually I've always loved her style minus a few times
- •Mindy Lahiri (The Mindy Project)Her style is not necessarily the same as mine but I am inspired by how she ROCKS EVERYTHING SHE WEARS. Like she just blows these looks outta the park. Looks that most people can't pull off. @mindy is queen.