BLOOMS WITH YOUR COFFEE
This could be my moment on my Southern block...I showed you mine, show me yours...
- •Knockout RosesLike a child, a wine or a biz these things are worth the investment. OMG taller then me now.
- •Purple Irises shadowed by Rosemary.Inherited from step mom in laws garden. #GardenCrack
- •White Irises-KnockoutsTogether we are better
- •Pansies and Lilies in a potThe renter neighbors moved on and left their cool painted clay pots. I ❤️.
- •Summer Evening PrimroseThey have been here since we bought the house and are so idyllic. I crave more. So fragile, so pretty.
- •Orchid on the porchI made the lil sign at the annual iron pour. It's my kids and the dog as a puppy. Every iron pour is an experiment ☀️.
- •Pansies in the ole watering can.Don't forget the back porch. I love a house with sweet surprises for only a select few.
- •Living in the South is so enchanting. The gardens are intoxicating and natural Prozac.Just try being sad here in Spring...doesn't happen.