SOCIAL MEDIA POETRY
- •Not trees and plants and blooming things a life made of machines
- •Of bits and parts that play connect that still remain apart
- •All crystals all ice all pictures just right
- •All essence and thoughts blasted and scattered everywhere whole communities that cannot care
- •Our internet our Wild West our empty competition for whose post is best.
- •All crisp and clean no errant thoughts our every word scrubbed and caught.
- •My WAZE is down my Googles lost my inner compass has paid the cost. My sense of true has no boss.
- •I can't find my way out of this empty town I've been here too long and I want to take it down...