THINGS I AM ENJOYING RIGHT NOW
- •A pomegranate mojito made with fresh mint from my garden...
- •The endless cacophony of crickets chirping outside my window...
- •My boys fighting then sweetly saying they were sorry and saying they loved each other.
- •Chilling on my bed in a moment of peace as the sky turns inky black and my head goes into child's pose despite the million nervy sharp sparks that kept it jumping all day.
- •Reading everybody's lattes & relaxations that connect me to these strangers in quirky ways.
- •Getting a text from friends to go see Trainwreck this weekend.