MY HUSBAND WENT TO LEMMY'S MEMORIAL SO I HAD MEG NIGHT.
And this is what happened.
- •Meg night! Have you heard of it? It's the awesome time when my husband is either or traveling or out with friends and for one night only, I can pretend like I live alone again and act accordingly.
- •Typically this involves watching bullshit TV, drinking a lot (a lot) of wine, taking a hot bath and sneaking the occasional 🚬
- •This was not the case last night.
- •I drank two glasses of wine when I had boozy lunch with my husband and a friend.
- •When I came home I was like whoa girl, it's 330 pm. Have some water and coffee.
- •Instead, I took a nap and woke up around 815.
- •So I ended up drinking one more glass of wine and watching some of season 4 of New Girl on the Netflix.
- •I was in bed by 11 and couldn't stay awake enough for one episode of Star Trek TNG.
- •I had an amazing night's sleep but am a little sad that Meg night at 32 has become so sensible.
- •Youth IS wasted on the young. Enjoy your Meg nights while you can, kids!