THIS REALLY SUCKS.
- •So when I met my husband, I became a dog mom for the first time. She's a sweet little beagle chihuahua mix and while she didn't take to me at first, the past 4 years have been wonderful.
- •Last year, she started having problems with her heart, a problem my husband was made aware of when he got her from the shelter.
- •For the past seven months, she's been on a crazy set of pills, we've been having to walk her like nine times a day and take her to get fluid drained out of her stomach once a month. It's getting expensive.
- •But I don't care! She's felt so much better and acting like herself!
- •Until just this past week. She's been wheezing and her breath is so labored. She's miserable and it makes us miserable.
- •So we made the appointment. We're gonna have to put her down. She's not going to get any better.
- •I knew this would happen. But I'm not ready. I'm so sad. I can't even fucking think because I'm so sad.