Stuff Every Record Store Needs For Your Bored Companion Who Doesn't Get Why You're STILL Looking
They knew the risks. They went with you anyway.
- •A ratty couch, or the back seat of an old car"Just sit over there. I want to check for one more thing. Yes, I know I just said that."
- •Upright video game (or a console?)Ms. Pac Man?
- •Free coffee and tea, self serveNo Lipton or Folgers. Decent shit.
- •A TV playing old movies, not news or daytime shows — bonus if VHSEven more bonus if the movie never came out on DVD.
- •Free popcorn and an array of delightful seasoningsSpices, kettle corn, butter salt, what have you
- •A little free library/magazine rackLiteracy on the cheap.
- •A clean bathroomEveryone has a limit.
- •A little play areaBecause your bored companion might be your kid.
- •Hand sanitizerBecause records are gross sometimes.
- •Free wifi.Not everyone has a ton of data.
- •Free parking!No one likes to be rushed by that friend whose meter is gonna expire.