Stuff I Think When I Read My Students' Course Evaluation Comments
Absent of exact context, but you don't need it.
- •Wait, what?
- •What does that petty complaint have to do with this class?
- •We totally went over that. Twice.
- •That literally has nothing to do with me. That's a university-level complaint that I literally can't do anything to fix.
- •If you spent as much effort on your assignments as you did writing 10,000 words and flaming the instructor, you wouldn't have a problem.
- •Okay, that's a good point.
- •Yep. Already fixing that for next semester.
- •Well, at least my numbers are good.