THINGS I'M WORRIED ABOUT 1 WEEK BEFORE MY DUE DATE
I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my first child. Let the constant worrying begin.
- •What if kids are as awful as the parents on social media make them out to be?The only people who complain more than children are the parents of children.
- •What if she turns out to be like the psycho kids on a crime procedural show?I should probably watch less TV.
- •College will cost approximately $1.3 million (a semester) by the year 2033.We're gonna need some scholarships. She better be smart...
- •The Internet.A minefield of awfulness.
- •Will I be an awful parent if we never go to a pumpkin patch/apple orchard/strawberry field, but instead let someone else pick our fruit?Picking our own fruit seems like a lot of unnecessary work.
- •What if I've ruined her forever by eating too much sugar while pregnant?Y'all. I've craved A LOT of sugar.