30 minutes. 12 miles. Dad and me.
- •Pull up your shirt. No comments wanted.
- •Fuck, I'm late, but only 5 minutes. Maybe he won't care.
- •I could've put my backpack in the trunk nicer. I'm going to have to spend another $200 to fix it again. Shit.
- •Great, Dad wants to listen to NPR.
- •Yes, Tom Ashbrook, whatever this is is definitely "on point."
- •No one at my boarding school pays attention to the news. That's bad. I should probably listen to this.
- •Nope, I can only listen to Wait Wait Don't tell Me and Serial.
- •When is Serial coming back?
- •Remember when we were all so obsessed with Serial?
- •I even got a Reddit. Just for Serial.
- •Does anyone even remember Adnan? MailChimp?
- •I should probably Google that.
- •I wonder what it means to have a good radio voice. These people seem to have good radio voices.
- •It's funny how the radio hasn't become obsolete yet.
- •Dad changed the station!
- •Great, the Hills. I swear, Top 40 doesn't exist, it's really Top 20.
- •I love nighttime.
- •I have so much work to do.