10 Highlights From the Latest Hillary Clinton Emails
Yesterday the State Department released some 7,000 pages of Hillary Clinton's emails from her time as secretary of state. This batch is the latest in a series of monthly, court-ordered releases that started in May. An early scan reveals little new information, but we’ve pulled out some of the gems. Full story: http://n.pr/1NV0r8i
- •Delegating: reports, TV show times, tea cupsApparently Clinton is a fan of Parks & Rec and The Good Wife
- •"hPad"Clinton was an early adopter — the first iPad was released in April 2010
- •"Mom, Dad, don't forward my emails. Love, Chelsea”Email from Chelsea to mom and dad after apparent trip to Haiti on how "we" can drive improvements.
- •Redacted meeting with New York City Mayor Michael BloombergClinton's Call Sheet for NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg, entirely redacted.
- •Calling out "Ogrish Males”"But fyi I'm pretty sure I saw [REDACTED] roll their eyes at the very moment that you were obviously referring to them."
- •Clinton suggests a partnership with the Clinton Foundation
- •A staffer apparently thought she had a State Department email address
- •"So glad you were born," from former aide Cheryl Mills"Kiss your mom for me - she did us right bringing you into the world."
- •Anne-Marie Slaughter, who went on to write about work-life balance, urged Clinton's aide Huma Abedin to take a day off"The pace is absolutely killing and you deserve it."
- •Requesting a status update on ... gefilte fish"Where are we on this?"