THINGS TO DO TO YOUR PARENTS WHEN BORED
Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee your parents reactions will be the same as mine. I'm 36 years old and they still haven't disowned me.
- •Pretend like you're breaking into their house.This will likely not go well if your parents own a firearm and wouldn't recommend it. Not recommended for parents with heart issues either.
- •Send them a picture of your brothers newborn baby.Highly recommend doing this within a week of the due date for the new family member. Bonus is if the picture is of a baby that looks nothing like your brother and his wife.They think they missed the birth, and that the grandchild possibly isn't theirs. It's a win, win.
- •Hire a person dressed as a monkey to sing in a crowded restaurant or movie theater.This is probably overused but in my opinion never gets old.
- •Put a mannequin in the backseat of their car.If they're blind enough to get in without seeing it you've won. Driving away and seeing it in the rear view is a beautiful thing.
- •Turn their pictures into magnetsAnd place them where you please. This doesn't always get noticed as quickly but when it does, it's sure to be a happy event.
- •Bring pets home without asking.Okay 10 times out of 10 this will actually piss them off, but hey, one less homeless pet?