Albums That Changed My Life, Ranked
Inspired by @chriscady
- •Either/Or by Elliott SmithLong live a legend.
- •Birthdays by Keaton HensonThis is so relaxing to listen to and the words dig right into the nooks and crannies of one's brain.
- •The Balcony by Catfish & The BottlemenPlease excuse the cover art. Actually, don't excuse it. This album is golden.
- •Young The Giant by Young The GiantApartment will forever be one of my favorite songs, hands down.
- •Deja Entendu by Brand NewThis has a special place in my heart.
- •It was hard enough picking these top five. There are too many more to list. If I listed those too, I'd die from indecisiveness.