Inspired by @jeremysomething
- •JanuaryIt's too cold and most people break their resolutions by January 20th anyway.
- •FebruaryI mean, I guess it's okay if you have a significant other or a birthday in February. Otherwise, eh.
- •AprilALLERGIES AND PRANKSTERS
- •MaySLIGHTLY LESS ALLERGIES BUT STILL ALLERGIES
- •JulyIt's. Too. Hot. And I live in Vegas, which is basically located between the earth and the sun.
- •SeptemberThe school year gets kickstarted and students realize their penmanship has slowly deteriorated over the months spent on summer vacation.
- •AugustIt's hot and school is quickly approaching. However, there is still time off to watch Netflix shows and sleep in.
- •JuneI'm a little biased here. This is my birthday month.
- •NovemberAh, I can smell the pie and hear the screaming of people getting trampled on Black Friday already.
- •DecemberIt's freezing, but the warmth in my heart compensates for that. Plus, who doesn't love scented pinecones?
- •OctoberI love fall. This month screams fall. Fall.