TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
This ranges from Sesame Street to Family Guy.
- •Sesame StreetAh, the good ol' days of being 2 years old, watching this show with a juice box in one hand and my mom's hand in the other.
- •Tom and JerryThe first time I was exposed to cartoon violence
- •Full HouseMy first celebrity crush was John Stamos. Who could dislike that hair?
- •Family MattersDid I do that?
- •That 70s ShowHello Wisconsin!!!
- •Family GuyI was introduced to this show by my dad when I was 6. 10/10 parenting
- •Freaks & GeeksI introduced this show to my dad. We watched the whole season in less than a week.
- •The FostersI watch this with my dad and nana.
- •Catfish: The TV ShowEveryone in my family loves this show. Nothing like reality tv.