Top 10 Necessary Traits // Witchcraft Edition
My list of top 10 necessary traits that are important to my magical practice on the regular. No particular order.
- •FocusStaying on task and learning to focus can be incredibly tricky. Meditation is a great stepping. Use it to get achieve goals.
- •Logic & ReasoningHow can you learn anything without asking a question and investigating the answer?
- •AdaptabilityChange is the only constant. Going with the flow will help you get further faster.
- •Ingenuity/CreativityThinking outside the box is essential to moving past obstacles. If the first method doesn't work? Try, try again.
- •Determination/BeliefDriving factor, the reason you do things. Nothing is impossible with the right attitude. Use to help focus.
- •EmpathyKey to relating to the world around you. You're connected, understand how your actions affect others.
- •PatiencePractice makes perfect. Trial and error takes time. Don't give up just because it doesn't work the first time.
- •WillEveryone has their own and uses it to shape reality. Use wisely.
- •ResponsibilityAccept that every action has a reaction. Own your actions.
- •ConsciousnessBe grounded and realistic. Acknowledge the connection you can't escape to the world around you. Be realistic about the tools at your disposal.