EVERY OBSESSION EVER
- •Little House on the Prairie
- •Harry PotterWe're talking shrines here. I used to cut out articles in newspapers and magazines every! single! time HP was mentioned. I typed up a spell book. I had all the memorabilia-capes, a broom, a wand, action figures. Oh my.
- •Avril Lavigne
- •Degrassi: the Next Generation
- •TwilightI used to just write "twilight" on a piece of paper and stare at the letters, feeling satisfaction in that. I didn't stop talking about Twilight I think literally for a year straight. I still love it.
- •Gossip GirlMy friend Kristen and I used to wear bow headbands and say "Happy Monday" on Mondays GG was on.
- •Nylon Magazine
- •Lana Del ReyI'm still feeling the heat of this love after five years. LANA.
- •The Perks of Being A Wallflower
- •The Great Gatsby
- •The 1920s in general
- •Girls (HBO)Seen the first season 5 times.