THE CUSTOMERS THAT COME INTO URBAN OUTFITTERS
I worked at Urban Outfitters.
- •Middle aged parents frowning over the fact that record players are being sold againThey just sold theirs on Ebay
- •Teenage girls wondering if they can pull this off at schoolThey usually laugh and decide they can't.
- •Skeevy people in baggy jeans looking to steal an entire stack of sweaters
- •Guys with man bunsHis girlfriend might have a half shaved hairdo, a dye job, or maybe a little bun with her hair down.
- •Elderly people that turn around at the entrance.
- •Kids complaining loudly that they can't afford anythingThey might try to buy marijuana flavored lip gloss and ask their friend for a buck, even though they're short two bucks.
- •Jock type guys who guffaw at the graphic teesPoints and says "Aw look at that one!"
- •12 year olds who buy the $12 panda-shaped eye mask gel crap
- •A rude mother with two bored teenagers- spends $750 dollars on them
- •A girl that for some reason bought 12 perfectly fine things and is now returning 11 of them. She's also talking on the phone.