THINGS I USED TO DISLIKE AND NOW I LOVE
I don't know what my problem was. I had such bad judgment.
- •Skinny jeans
- •Fried clams
- •ChokersIf you know me at all you know these are my crack now.
- •Doc Martens
- •Marina and the DiamondsI think this was because people were comparing her to Lana and I felt threatened. Lana is still my #1 but Marina is now one of my favorite singers ever!
- •LordeI knew Royals before it was popular (shoot me, I deserve it, okay) and I was really irked when it became a radio hit, and again I didn't like Lorde dissing Lana so I decided she wasn't that good. But oh SHIT did I change my mind.
- •Tucking in my shirt
- •High waisted pantsWhy did any of us think muffin tops and bunchy shirts were attractive ? I'm never going back- mom jeans forever. I don't care!
- •The BeatlesThis is the biggest sin of ALL! I was really young during this phase, okay? My dad played Yellow Submarine in the car and all I wanted was to fit in and hear Hilary Duff. I was so lost.