5 Photos on My Phone, Chosen at Random
These are snaps of my life as a mom, food allergy advocate, and blogger at Nut Free Wok. I feel very blessed and grateful to have a happy life, with family and friends, and opportunities to learn, explore, and enjoy new experiences.
- •I attend a fundraiser for food allergies today and enjoyed a nut free sweet treat from one of the sponsors afterwards.
- •A recipe that I am working on, a healthier version of a Chinese restaurant favorite. This is what I do, make and share allergy aware Asian fare for my family and readers.
- •I cooked spaghetti squash for the first time and confirmed that cutting the squash into rounds really does make long strands of "spaghetti." It tastes so good, super easy, and healthy!
- •My husband and I recently celebrated our anniversary with a special dinner date. I have been scared of eating uni all my life for nothing, it's amazing.
- •Hawaii is one of my favorite places in the world and we stopped to explore a black sand beach on the road to Hana this summer.