Things people from Arizona actually do
- •Because of a weird inferiority complex, we tend to overcompensate and explain just how great it actually isWe're cool. We're cool. I promise, we're cool.
- •Pay less for gas
- •Use surface streets for long commutes
- •Drive to Sedona & Flagstaff at least one a year to post photos on their social media accounts to seem adventurous & spontaneousAlso to prove that Arizona is more than desert & cacti
- •Treat weather like breaking news
- •Have to respond to questions like "oh it must be hot there right?"
- •Correct how outsiders say saguaro
- •Post about every time we go to Dutch bros & about how much we miss/love it when we don't have it
- •Post memes/make bad jokes about how we don't "do that daylight savings thing"