BOOKS ON MY NIGHTSTAND RIGHT NOW
It's quite a tower. I'll clear it off this weekend, mom. I swear.
- •Pacific Coast Highways- Roadtrips by Lonely PlanetPlanning a trip through California and possibly up through Oregon and Washington next year
- •Poems of TennysonIt's getting chilly here and I need something to keep me warm (and perplexed).
- •25 Days of AdventA gift from a family I love dearly. I've never had the opportunity to do a once-a-day advent, so I'm touched by the special gift and excited.
- •Mrs. Whaley and Her Charleston Garden by Emily Whaley and William BaldwinSomething I traded in for at a Little Free Library.
- •Redeeming Love by Francine RiversA forever favorite. A very unique and touching retelling of the book of Hosea. This book makes me think every time I read it (which is several times a year).
- •NIV Study BibleFor strength and encouragement.
- •Almost Home by Pam JenoffOne of my favorite series and authors.
- •The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay AndrewsAnother favorite author. She lives in Atlanta and I need to go by a book signing/reading of hers sometime soon.
- •Great Southern Mysteries by E. Randall FloydFound this tucked on the bookshelves the last time I went to my parents house- intrigued me enough to nab it and bring it home with me.
- •Mister Max - Book of KingsTechnically this is an audiobook on my phone, but if said book were a paperback, it could also be found beside my bed. The final book in a children's trilogy, but certainly worth the read by this "adult."
- •Modern Romance by Aziz AnsariTechnically also an audiobook- I know Aziz, I'm lazy as hell, but listening to you speak it aloud adds a certain element, I think. This would also hold a spot on the bedside table (if it was an actual paperbound book/if there was any room on said table, which is looking mighty cluttered with books).