LET'S TALK ABOUT PARCHEESI: A REBUTTAL
- •The rules are simpleSo simple even my younger sister could easily play
- •Indian royalty has played it for centuriesIf some Indian kings liked this game 500 years ago it's bound to be a pretty dope ass game
- •If you play well, you can literally get all the way around the board in two turnsThere is nothing more satisfying than jumping past every other player for an incredible comeback.
- •THE COLORS ARE GR8
- •You learn how to add 5s and 7s really wellI would say this game is 90% responsible for my mental math skills
- •IDK WHY NORA CANT APPRECIATE FAMILY BONDING