My favorite things about D.C.
Well, of what I've seen so far
- •The Lincoln Memorial at night. Although not quite deserted, it's significantly more peaceful. Looking across the Reflecting Pool is the perfect place for existential contemplation
- •The sunsets (especially on rare, cool days that lack humidity) dare to be stared at, and I do so, gladly
- •THESE CLOUDS LOOK FAKE BUT THEY'RE REAL AND THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL
- •Inside the Library of Congress, on the ceilings are the names of various philosophers, scientists, and writers, amongst other jobs(? Past Times?) This photo has my favorite overly dramatic and slightly vain poet
- •The cherry blossoms at night are haunting, and very different from their blissful, daytime alter-egos.
- •Public Transportation Culture. This was when they had to do track repairs due to a fire. The seat reads: the trains suck! Always late and shit. Smh! I was here 3/14/16) blue one anyways!
- •The botanical gardens, humid on the inside... but also gorgeous, too