How Do You Entertain Yourself During a Blizzard?
With a snowstorm pummeling the East Coast, we figured we'd ask: What are you doing to keep yourself busy while you're homebound?
- •The board game Sorry!"It turns friends into enemies and back into friends and back into enemies. You'll never finish a game without wanting a rematch or your opponent wanting one, so the entertainment is endless." —Anna, Portland, Maine
- •"Mary Tyler Moore" DVDs"When it's snowing outside, what could be better than laughing at a show set in snowy Minneapolis?" —Kurt Karandy, New York
- •"Making a Murderer"More than one reader said they planned to catch up on this.
- •Alternating reading with catching up on "Veep"Later I'll bake cookies. I need variety or I'll go nuts.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •John Mulaney's two stand up specials on Netflix!Suggested by @natahathan
- •West wing reruns obviouslySuggested by @clairemchugh
- •Best Jazz Albums for a Blizzard: BEST JAZZ ALBUMS FOR A BLIZZARDSuggested by @gabe
- •Reading, snuggled under my duvet and pausing occasionally to watch the snow fallSuggested by @bookishclaire
- •By reading all the lists about the blizzard while wearing a light jacket here🎤⬇️Suggested by @Nicholas
- •Reading Lee Childs books and drinking tea with whiskey! ❄️☕️📖 and of course taking breaks to read @listSuggested by @Mary
- •Crossword puzzles! especially on NYTimes iPad appSuggested by @allisonlk
- •Happy Valley BBC. 6 episodes that you can easily finish during Blizzard 2016. Crazy .Suggested by @Carol19380
- •Woody Allen movie marathon.Suggested by @wavechangers