🎧 5 Podcasts I Obsess Over
These are the podcasts I can not get enough of
- 1.99% InvisibleRoman Mars opens our eyes to the things we see everyday but probably don't appreciate or understand all the work that went into the reason of why the things are the way they are.
- 2.Song ExploderThe concept of the show is simple: Hrishikesh Hirway interviews an artist/group or a person closely associated with the fabrication of a specific song and discuss what went into the creative process, the meaning behind it, and how the song was created while listening to isolated tracks from the song and occasionally even early demos.
- 3.NPR's Hidden BrainShankar Vedantam helps us to understand the 'why?' on a cornucopia of topics. I like it because they don't tend to run long and are always on a wide variety of topics. Good food for thought.
- 4.Nerdist PodcastChris Hardwick's fun podcast in which he talks all things nerd and speaks with celebrities and public figures that relate to nerd culture. I like that he tries to make it feel like a conversation for them and not an interview, so that we get a more natural look into their lives. (Shout out to @nerdist!)
- 5.FoundDavy Rothbart tells the story of love, loss, hope, transformation, and aspiration through the lens of lost notes that have been sent into to their podcast.