Top 10 Places I Want to Travel To
Suggested by @jmewants2travel
- 1.Tokyo, JapanThe culture, the fashion, the people, the Disney Theme Parks, the architecture, the gardens. I want to see it all! I just think I would instantly fall in love.
- 2.Monkey Island, Thailandaka Koh (Ko) Mak Resort. I've seen it show up in music videos, movies, photoshoots. It looks flawless, and has been a place I've wanted to travel for a long time. I'd also like to see more of Thailand, but I would have to visit here specifically.
- 3.AustraliaI have met a few friends that live there and would love for them to show me around, as well as do some sightseeing. Obviously, I would spend a large amount of time diving the Great Barrier Reef.
- 4.The PhillipinesI have quite a few Filipino friends, and would love to either go with some that have been before or at least go to places they would recommend as well as check out a few places I've heard about also. I think it would be a humbling experience as well another great place to to some amazing experiences like diving, zip-lining, hiking, etc.
- 5.ItalyBeing part Italian and loving a lot of Italian food, I'd love to go there and try lots of things. Also, I'd love to see the Colosseum, Grand Canal, and many other places.
- 6.NorwayIt's an incredibly gorgeous country from the pictures I've seen, but more importantly it's one of the best places to watch the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).
- 7.United KingdomI would definitely like to see Stonehenge, shamelessly track down any Banksy pieces, Big Ben, Hyde Park, and just wander and see what the locals recommend since this will be one of the few places where there won't be a language barrier.
- 8.EgyptThere is something about the 8 Wonders that definitely attract me to a location. I have a lot of water based locations so I also wanted to include a more desert climate, and Egypt with all of its ruins seemed like the perfect choice.
- 9.South AfricaAfrica is such a huge continent, I feel it's only right to see both sides of it. The landscape looks wonderful and it's so different than Egypt from what I've been told.
- 10.Outer SpaceIt might be possible in my lifetime, so why not?