Unofficial Rules of a Theme Park
Following these rules will usually dramatically improve your experience.
- •Stay to the right in any walkway.American theme parks, at least.
- •Know the number of people in your party and have it ready for the ride attendant.
- •Go straight to your rows, and stay there.
- •Get in, sit down, lock yourself in.
- •Remain seated at all times during the ride.
- •Stay behind all safety lines until directed other wise.
- •Asking if the wait time is accurate, will 99% of time time result in a yes, so don't bother.