Unofficial Rules of a Theme Park
Following these rules will usually dramatically improve your experience.
- 1.Stay to the right in any walkway.American theme parks, at least.
- 2.Know the number of people in your party and have it ready for the ride attendant.
- 3.Go straight to your rows, and stay there.
- 4.Get in, sit down, lock yourself in.
- 5.Remain seated at all times during the ride.
- 6.Stay behind all safety lines until directed other wise.
- 7.Asking if the wait time is accurate, will 99% of time time result in a yes, so don't bother.