Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •"if I grow up to be a construction worker, I would buy tools and stuff for like, 20 houses, and then I would use the extra tools to build a house for a poor family, because it's not like *I* need that house. And it's not their fault they're poor! They just don't have money. That shouldn't stop them from having a house!"
- •"It's not really viscous .. It's more of a liquidy solid."
- •When I walked into the Strand at lunchtime, the doors were open and the heat was off (& it felt like spring)
- •Gave my name to two boys on the G train who were sweaty from their intramural soccer match. One was a LATIN teacher and I wanted to say, "like in Mindy Kaling's alternate life fantasy rom-com!"
- •I found a piece of wood in my meal at panera and got a full refund
- •Call doctor