Best Possible PiÑata Fillings
On a whim today I purchased a beautiful blue and purple unicorn piñata, complete with festive piñata stick. What are the best possible combinations of stuffers for it?
- •BeesThe first suggestion, from a very friendly bartender. Bees have enough problems.
- •PeepsMy mother's first suggestion, along with gummy worms. I think she's more interested in the spectacle.
- •Glow sticks and condomsThis was done once at a New Year's party and was great fun but outside of NYE I think would only work in a race environment.
- •Sour Skittles and Swedish FishDelicious and colorful options, but if we go the candy route I think something individually wrapped would be a better bet
- •Condoms, againPractice safe sex, y'all. Even at a piñata party.
- •Baby CarrotsAnother suggestion from my mom. It would be like the house that gave away raisins during Halloween and no one likes those people. This is a piñata, not a While Foods pop-up.
- •Super-bouncy bouncy ballsCurrently where I am leaning
- •Mixed Marbles and firecrackersBecause it's not a party until someone loses and eye. Another mom suggestion.
- •DildosAll shapes and sizes. Not just for a bachelorette party!
- •One of us is already filled with tacos